FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We can customize your order to fit your preferences. If you wish to have a particular chain or bracelet with a different size, please make use of the “Order Notes” on the checkout page.
If you wish to have a piece of jewellery with different gemstones or jewellery design, please email us before placing your order.
Yes we do! We ship worldwide via royal mail and DHL to make it easier for you to buy jewellery online!
We accept credit and debit card payment, Paypal, bank transfer, and western union. For credit and debit cards and paypal, choose your convenient method from the payment options at checkout. For bank transfer and western union, please contact us via email to send you our details.
- Royal mail slandered
- Royal mail tracked and signed
With the Royal mail standard shipping option, orders within the UK will take one to three working days to arrive. Orders outside the UK will take five to fifteen working days to arrive, depending on the location.
- With Royal Mail tracked shipping option, you will be able to track your order. Orders within the UK will be delivered within one to two working days. International orders will be delivered within five to seven working days.
- with DHL, orders within the UK will be delivered on the second working day. For international orders, delivery will be between three to seven working days, depending on the location.
If you prefer another item you’ve seen, you can replace it. Please inform us immediately. The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be returned via tracked shipping method on your expense.
- The item should be kept in its original box, and should be unworn and unaltered.
We will then send you the replaced item upon receipt of the returned item; please note that you will have to pay the shipping cost. If you choose to get a refund, we will send you a refund excluding the shipping cost upon receipt of the returned item.
You can cancel your order before shipping. If you receive a shipping notification, unfortunately you can’t cancel your order; however you can return your order once you receive it. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
This is correct, VAT is included with the prices displayed on the site.
Our prices are fixed in GBP; however, the prices shown in other currencies are affected by the currency exchange rate.
All our silver jewellery are made from 0.925 silver. Many of our pieces have been rhodium plated over 0.925 sterling silver in order to protect them from tarnishing resulting in a long lasting white shiny look.